The God of Science

This story is dedicated to those people who will not believe that there is a God. The Bible is a unique book filled with historical facts, prophetic revelations that were written way before the events took place. The Bible is also a true story.
Dear Unbeliever;   Go ahead and continue to make excuses as to why there is no God, but I would like to challenge you to search the facts from the Bible then compare them to what Science is just beginning to learn about events foretold long before they would take place in our world.
Let’s read Psalm 78 and it can explain how this event was foretold long before it would happen:
O my people, listen to my teaching,
Open your ears to what I am saying,
For I will speak to you in a parable.
I will teach you hidden lessons from our past
Stories we have heard and know.
Stories our ancestors handed down to us.
We will not hide these truths from our children
But will tell the next generation about the glorious deeds of the LORD.
We will tell of His power and the mighty miracles He did.
For He issued His judgements,
He gave His commandments to Israel.
He commanded our ancestors
To teach them to their children,
So the next generation might know them,
Even the children not yet born,
That they in turn might teach their children.
So each generation can set its hope anew on God
Remembering His glorious miracles
And obeying His commands.
Then they will not be like their ancestors,
Stubborn, rebellious and unfaithful,
Refusing to give their hearts to God.
Psalm 78:1-8

I want to ask if you have seen miracles done either for yourself or for someone else? 

Have you ever cried out or prayed and it was answered?

Let’s read on Psalm 78: 10-16
They did not keep God’s covenant, and they refused to live by His law.
They forgot what He had done, the wonderful miracles He had shown them, the miracles He did for their ancestors in Egypt, on the plain of Zoan. For He divided the sea before them and led them through!
The water stood up like walls beside them! In the daytime He led them by a cloud, and at night by a pillar of fire.
He split open the rocks in the wilderness to give them plenty of water, as from a gushing spring.
He made streams pour from the rock, making the waters flow down like a river!

Ask this question of yourselves, “Have I forgotten the wonderful work that God has done in my life?”

Psalm 78: 17-29
Yet they kept on with their sin, rebelling against the Most High in the desert. They willfully tested God in their hearts, demanding the foods they craved.
They even spoke against God himself, saying, “God can’t give us food in the desert. Yes, He can strike a rock so water gushes out, but He can’t give His people bread and meat.”
When the LORD heard them, He was angry. The fire of His wrath burned against Jacob. Yes, His anger rose against Israel (His people), for they did not believe God or trust Him to care for them.
But He commanded the skies to open, He opened the doors of Heaven, and rained down manna for them to eat. He gave them bread from Heaven. They ate the food of angels!
God gave them all they could hold. He released the east wind in the Heavens and guided the south wind by His mighty power.
He rained down meat as thick as dust, birds as plentiful as the sands along the seashore! He caused the birds to fall within their camp and all around their tents. The people ate their fill, because God gave them what they wanted.
Reasons for not believing in God
You Are Too Smart  
Don’t be impressed with your own intelligence. It is a gift from God. Don’t allow that to interfere with the ability to reason that there is a God. Read what God has to say about this:
Isaiah 5:21
Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
And prudent in their own sight!

Be Careful Of Your Own Desires   Proverbs 18:1-2
A man who isolates himself seeks his own desire;
He rages against all wise judgment. 
A fool has no delight in understanding,
But in expressing his own heart.                                                                          

    The Way of Wisdom                     Proverbs 9: 3-10

She has sent out her maidens, She cries out from the highest places of the city “Whoever is simple, let him turn in here!” As for him who lacks understanding, she says to him, “Come, eat of my bread. And drink of the wine I have mixed. Forsake foolishness and live, and go in the way of understanding. “He who corrects a scoffer gets shame for himself, and he who rebukes a wicked man only harms himself. Do not correct a scoffer, lest he hate you; Rebuke a wise man, and he will love you. Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, 

Reasons for not believing in God

You Are Too Rich
So you don’t need to put your confidence in anything other than yourself because you have no lack and you don’t know what trust means. There isn’t anything or anyone that you need to trust other than yourself.  
Riddle this: If you were to lose it all today, who would be standing with you? 
There is only One who knows you well and loves you even without your money! He will stand with you!
Jeremiah 13:25  Warning about trusting in yourself and not in God who has given it all to you.
This is your lot,
The portion of your measures from Me,” says the Lord,
“Because you have forgotte
n Me
And trusted in falsehood.
Dear Unbeliever, You were created by God. You were thought about before you were formed. You are loved. 
Psalm 139        God’s Perfect Knowledge of Man           
O Lord, You have searched me and known me.
You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.
You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is high, I cannot attain it.
Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.
If I say, “Surely the darkness shall fall on me,”
Even the night shall be light about me;
Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You,
But the night shines as the day;
The darkness and the light are both alike to You.
For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.
How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;
When I awake, I am still with You.
Oh, that You would slay the wicked, O God!
Depart from me, therefore, you bloodthirsty men.
 For they speak against You wickedly;
Your enemies take Your name in vain.
Do I not hate them, O Lord, who hate You?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
I hate them with perfect hatred;
I count them my enemies.
Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me,
And lead me in the way everlasting.
Reasons for not believing in God
You are an Atheist
Many have been non-believers of God for whatever reasons and yet they were not afraid to seek out the Truth. They desired to learn for themselves the truth, so they set out to justify their belief that there is no God. Many books have been written by them about their journey.
Maybe you have had a painful childhood and became angry with God, then growing up you decided to believe that there is no God at all; then I challenge you to read Undaunted by Josh McDowell who went out on a search for truth. 
Or perhaps you were raised in a religious home setting, and later became disillusioned by the “chore and duty” of religion which caused you to turn against it, to the point, that you have become an atheist; then you must read C. S. Lewis’ story.  

Dear Unbeliever,

There isn’t anything new under the sun. Science has just been catching up to all that has been created by God. 

Ecclesiastes 1:8-10 

Everything is wearisome beyond description. No matter how much we see, we are never satisfied. No matter how much we hear, we are not content.

History merely repeats itself. It has all been done before. Nothing under the sun is truly new. Sometimes people say, “Here is something new!” But actually it is old; nothing is ever truly new.


God’s Free Gift                        Romans 1:17
This Good News tells us how God makes us right in his sight. This is accomplished from start to finish by faith. As the Scriptures say, “It is through faith that a righteous person has life.”
Dear Unbeliever, God loves you!
Those who accept my commandments and obey them are the ones who love me. And because they love me, my Father will love them. And I will love them and reveal myself to each of them.”
John 14:21
God’s Free Gift             
“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.      John 3:16-17

Being made in the image and likeness of God, human beings have the ability to know God and therefore love Him, worship Him, serve Him and fellowship with Him.
God did not create human beings because He needed them. As God, He needs nothing. In all eternity past, He felt no loneliness, so He was not looking for a “friend.” He loves us, but this is not the same as needing us. If we had never existed, God would still be God the unchanging One. When He made the universe He did what pleased Himself, and He saw that “It was very good” (Genesis 1:31).

Comments

  1. Very good and very interesting!!! by Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooow you did an awesome Job Lydia!!!!! The Lord is using u to explain his truth n word in a mighty way!!!! Thank you soo muchπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ‘­

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”