Love Is

Love is an emotion from deep within your heart that brings out many different feelings such as mercy when mercy in needed, compassion when compassion is called for, strength when needed and prayer at all times.

Love is a strong emotion with no limits.
Love is simple and pure when nurtured.
Love is your desire for the best of your loved ones

Love is freely given with all the heart and nothing is asked in return.
Love is strongest when it has been hurt.
Love is always ready to stand with thee.
Love is forgiveness. 
When love has been offended it can be hurtful. 
But because Love is forgiveness, you will choose to forgive and set them free.
Love is always in your heart.
Love is the greatest commandment given to us from God

Love is returned to us in a double blessing. 
Love is friendship.
Love is freely given without any strings. Love does not bind.
Love is kind       
Love is patient       
Love will love others

True Love
Our society often confuses love and lust. Unlike lust, love is directed outward towards others, not inward toward ourselves. Love is utterly unselfish. This true kind of love goes against our natural inclinations. It is impossible to have this love unless God helps us set aside our own natural desires so that we can love and not expect anything in return. Thus, the more we become like Christ, the more love we will show to others.

Love is not jealous
Love is not boastful
Love is not proud

Let;s read about the characteristics of True Love in 1 Corinthians 13. You will also learn what love is not.

The Way of Love   Corinthians 13 The Message

If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don’t love, I’m nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate.
If I speak God’s Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, “Jump,” and it jumps, but I don’t love, I’m nothing.
If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don’t love, I’ve gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I’m bankrupt without love.

Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn’t want what it doesn’t have.
Love doesn’t strut and Love doesn’t have a swelled head,
Love doesn’t force itself on others,
Love  isn’t always “me first,”
Love doesn’t fly off the handle,
Love doesn’t keep score of the sins of others,
Love doesn’t delight when others beg,
Love takes pleasure in the flourishing of truth,
Love puts up with anything,
Love trusts God always,
Love always looks for the best,
Love never looks back,
Love keeps going to the end
                                                  Love never dies.

Comments

  1. Thank you. LORD HOW I long to grow in my Love walk....continue to mold n shape my Heart Lord so I can live out your way of Love not the world's idea of Love. Oh how you Love us Jesus! Thank you for your unfailing Love 💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORD 4 TODAY - “Put on Jesus”

“We All Go The Way of Grace”

Ducati Gutierrez