Song of Solomon 7


Song of songs 7, more wonderful than any other.



Cut & paste to listen song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nb82OGOEW4




In Chapter 7 you will find words associated with “The Union of Love”. 
Please do not be disturbed by these wonderful words of mutual love and attraction for one another. 
The world has made lovemaking into something dirty, polluted and evil. 
But God designed this intimacy between a married couple so that their souls would be knitted together as one.

His Love and admiration for His Beloved
How beautiful are your sandaled feet, O queenly maiden.
Your rounded thighs are like jewels, the work of a skilled craftsman.
Your navel is perfectly formed like a goblet filled with mixed wine.
Your
 belly is like a heap of wheat bordered with lilies.

Your breasts are like two fawns, twin fawns of a gazelle.
Your neck is as beautiful as an ivory tower.
Let us notice the delicate praise that the Beloved bestows upon His bride. Words so refreshing and embracing that resonates how pleased He is with His Beloved.
Your eyes are like the sparkling pools in Heshbon by the gate of Bath-rabbim.
Your nose is as fine as the tower of Lebanon overlooking Damascus.
Your head is as majestic as Mount Carmel, and the sheen of your hair radiates royalty.
The king is held captive by its tresses.
Oh, how beautiful you are!
How pleasing, my love, how full of delights!
He is captivated by her and freely expresses His delight in her.
You are slender like a palm tree, and your breasts are like its clusters of fruit.
I said, “I will climb the palm tree and take hold of its fruit.”
May your breasts be like grape clusters, and the fragrance of your breath like apples.
May your kisses be as exciting as the best wine.
Marriage was instituted by God for multiple reasons and many benefits, such as, a means of sexual love – Proverbs 5:15-19.
It is such a shame that the world has this concept upside down and has distorted it. As parents / grandparents, I believe that at the appropriate time, we should sit down with our young adults and read together this chapter. Allow them to learn from God’s Word how explicate marriage is. Break it down to them as to why and what God intended marriage for.

Her anticipation to give herself to Her Beloved

Yes, wine that goes down smoothly for my lover, flowing gently over lips and teeth.
 I am my lover’s, and he claims me as his own.
Come, my love, let us go out to the fields and spend the night among the wildflowers.
Let us get up early and go to the vineyards to see if the grapevines have budded, if the blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates have bloomed. There I will give you my love.
There the mandrakes give off their fragrance, and the finest fruits are at our door, new delights as well as old, which I have saved for you, my lover.
The marriage bed is an intimate and permanent bond which is honorable and blessed by God.
Matthew 19:5-6 (permanent and intimate bond),
Ephesians 5:21-23 (centered on love and obedience)
Hebrews 13:4 (honorable)
Selah

  •         How did this chapter speak to you?
  •         Do you see yourself as His Beloved?
  •    If not, will you please reach out to someone you can talk with?
  •    Perhaps you don’t “get it” or understand the love of God. Can I suggest that you    contact someone who will sit and share some comforting scriptures of just      how much Jesus loves you and what He has done just for you! 
  •  Do you struggle with forgiveness, either for yourself or others? Please know that God desires to heal your heart. Would you please contact me at jobbaleon@aol.com. I would love to share with you the grace of God and His desires for you.

For as a young man marries a virgin, 
So shall your sons marry you;
And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, 
So shall your God rejoice over you.
                                                                                                     Isaiah 62:5

And Jesus said to them, “Can the friends of the bridegroom mourn as long as the bridegroom is with them? But the days will come when the bridegroom
will be taken away from them, and then they will fast.      Matthew 9:15

Comments

  1. Wow! Thank you Lydia!
    THANK YOU GOD For your Love in my life! Lord I'm not married yet, but in your will One day I will experience n Rejoice in Union with my husband and You Lord will be the center of our marriage.Until then I will Stay in Love with You my King and embrace your Mighty Love that you have given to me and my children.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”