Shout Out

                        
Just received the book and could not put it down. Wow, thanks Bianca for such an easy read that speaks right to the heart.
This morning I awoke with this restlessness within my soul that I just couldn’t shake off. This all came up while I was reading Play With Fire yesterday.
So this morning on my walk I began to talk with God asking Him to show me what is this thing I’m feeling deep inside within my heart. And presto, He answered.
I have always felt “less than everyone, uncertain of myself and in need of reassurance. Is this low self-esteem or pride? Why do I need to always look “for that reassurance” that I’ve done well? Always needing that “pat on the back. I now see how I have used people to help satisfy this void inside of me.
Our gracious Lord took me on a mind journey showing me all His goodness, as I began to see all that I have been able to overcome by the blood of the lamb. My shuttering, my shyness and what I thought about my appearance. Thank you wonderful Jesus, for setting me free from these insecurities that held me bound.
With much love and respect I send this shout out to one of our own, Miss Bianca, and may the Lord God continue to transforms that which He has called to go out and make disciples, beginning in our own private world.
May the Holy Spirit continue to rain down God’s power that restores and transforms us as He sets the church on fire.

Thanks to Pastor Pancho and Millie for always pouring into all of us your love, support and God’s Word.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORD 4 TODAY - “Put on Jesus”

“We All Go The Way of Grace”

Ducati Gutierrez