Let us Praise God


Today I want to remind us that God has done so much for us! Even in the smallest of details, God has cared for us. 

Let’s look at Psalm 150 and how God’s Word instructs us to “Praise the Lord”

Psalm 150 
Praise the Lord!
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heaven!
Praise him for his mighty works;
praise his unequaled greatness!


Praise him with a blast of the ram’s horn;
praise him with the lyre and harp!
Praise him with the tambourine and dancing;
praise him with strings and flutes!
Praise him with a clash of cymbals;
praise him with loud clanging cymbals.
Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord!


I want to share my beautiful blessing with you. About 2 years ago, in the middle of the hottest summer month here Southern California (August), I had asked God to please send a small breeze, small wind. It was up in the 100’s and it was unbearable. Guess what?
Yes indeed, a moment later, there was a small breeze. I looked at the trees in front of my home and the leaves were swaying. Oh Lord, I thought, how amazing that you heard my tiny request! It didn’t make a difference in the weather, but it did make a difference in my heart! 
Since then, every time I feel the wind or notice the leaves swaying during the summer months, I get this huge smile on my face and I send a kiss up to the heavens, for I’m always reminded how awesome our God is, to send “some wind” just for me.  

Oh, how loved by God we are, that even the smallest things He remembers about us.

Can you take a moment now to think about something very special and yet so small that God has done for you?

Let’s put Psalm 150 into practice daily and Praise Him, because He is worthy to be praised.

Amen

Comments

  1. Amen.🙏 Thank you for sharing. Yes, there has been many times when God has answered me in little requests. He is truly a Faithful God. All Glory to You Lord. I love You Lord! Shout to the Lord all the earth.let us sing..Nothing compares to the Promise I have in You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”