Who and What Am I

This week we will play a game. I will write a description out and you tell me WHO and WHAT I am. Ready? Let the games begin.

·        Ezekiel 28:14-19

“You were the anointed cherub who covers;
I established you;
You were on the holy mountain of God;
You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created,
Till iniquity was found in you.
“By the abundance of your trading
You became filled with violence within,
And you sinned;
Therefore I cast you as a profane thing
Out of the mountain of God;
And I destroyed you, O covering cherub,
From the midst of the fiery stones.
“Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty;
You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor;
I cast you to the ground,
I laid you before kings,
That they might gaze at you.
“You defiled your sanctuaries
By the multitude of your iniquities,
By the iniquity of your trading;
Therefore I brought fire from your midst;
It devoured you,
And I turned you to ashes upon the earth
In the sight of all who saw you.

All who knew you among the peoples are astonished at you;
You have become a horror,
And shall be no more forever.
                 WHO AM I?    NEED ANOTHER HINT?
Isaiah 14:12
“How you are fallen from heaven,
O shining star, son of the morning!
You have been thrown down to the earth,
you who destroyed the nations of the world.
                WHO AM I?    LAST HINT?
·        Revelations 12:7-9
Then there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon and his angels. And the dragon lost the battle, and he and his angels were forced out of heaven. 
WHAT AM I?    Ready?
I have many names. One is "self deception"     WHAT AM I?
Something I do very well is: keep you from coming to God?   WHAT AM I?
Need another hint?
Okay, here is another hint...  I am self righteous.     WHAT AM I?
Don't have a clue? Come on, try one more time. Last hint, ready?
I am hated by God.    WHAT AM I? 
If you need to know "what am I" go to Proverbs 6:17.
Blessings to you,
job leon



Comments

  1. Hi Lydia, the answer is Satan, the enemy the ruler of this world, the serpent, The Father of Lies. Thank you for this. LORD May I continue to tear down any strongholds that are not from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to all who enjoyed this game. The answer of course is Satan and Pride.
    Have a great weekend,
    job leon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”