Joy To The World


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeBv9r92VQ0\

Ask yourself this question, “Do I have joy”? 
Probably, sure I can laugh at myself; or “Yes, I am happy”.
I am talking about the joy that gives “peace” of mind. The joy that no matter what you are going through in this lifetime, which comes in waves, you can rest knowing that everything is going to be alright.
Now, I didn’t say that you wouldn’t go through hardship, nor did I say that you wouldn’t suffer heartaches. 
This is our lot in life, we will all suffer at one time or another. It may be different things at different times, such as illness, the loss of your home, family, work, etc. This is called “life”. So how do you get through these times?
As I am reading the first few verses of Psalm 23 (which is one of the most recited psalms), I notice that verses 1 – 3 speaks of such a joy within your heart that no matter what I am enduring, I can find that place of quiet “joy”.

Psalm 23
A psalm of David.

Th       Lord is my shepherd;      
I have all that I need.
 He lets me rest in green meadows;
He leads me beside peaceful streams.
        
He renews my strength.
He guides me along right paths, 
brings honor to his name. 
Even when I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will not be afraid,
for you are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff
  protect and comfort me.
How does these words and promises from God comfort you and reassure you that His thoughts for you are good and that He is with you now during these dark times?

You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!
Listen to these amazing words from this song and allow the Holy Spirit to bless you..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoezWBPGRAc&list=RDIoezWBPGRAc#t=0

This is just 4 you today. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoC1ec-lYps&index=2&list=RDIoezWBPGRAc

Because your spirit may be broken & you need a touch from Heaven, please listen to this - be encouraged for God is watching over you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GgNw2neYrU&index=3&list=RDIoezWBPGRAc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD 4 TODAY - “Put on Jesus”

“We All Go The Way of Grace”

Ducati Gutierrez