Undeserved Favor




I am learning to ask God to teach me how to be gracious with others. As I am learning yet another new job which is totally different from what I have previously done, I confess that its been difficult for me to take instruction graciously.

I need to be gracious when I see frustration in others as I am finding my way in this new position. I need to be gracious when I hear the anxiety in their tone of voice.
I need to be gracious instead of allowing these ugly thoughts to consume my mind!

Grace is undeserved favor which I freely receive daily from above, but yet I struggle to freely give it to others!  

Romans 7:24
Oh wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?            
Lord, please forgive me. Help me to be more of a light filled with grace in my attitude towards others!

I must make this my prayer for 2017.

2 Peter 3:18
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

What about you? 
What do you want God to help you to change?


Comments

  1. Thank you Lydia.đź‘Ť
    May The Love of Christ reflect in our Own lives so that we can spread to others in need of Love. Love From Christ.đź’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post writings on God's Grace and for your honesty. Amen, 2-Peter 3:18.
    I go through the same, it's not always easy, I struggle too. My prayer
    Father, help us to see others like you see them. Help us to look past ourselves and see the needs of others. Help us to be compassionate, loving, kind and patient towards others.
    Father, help us to be more like you, in Jesus name, Amen.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Song: Amazing grace, That's a perfect song! I love it. Again I'm hearing it. Thank you
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”