Do you want a challenge?

Dear Friends,
As for me and my house, I want to continue to pray and fast in 2017. I have been a witness to the mighty work that God has done in me by committing to prayer and fasting in 2016 and the blessings were abundant! I saw answered prayers, I had a deeper understanding of prayer and how much it pleases God. I saw His goodness towards me in a different way than what I have experienced before. Our commitments towards the things of God are our vows and God so honors it. 

God will continue to reveal Himself to us, but we must continue to seek Him. I want to extend the invitation to you to join me in prayer and in fasting in 2017. I want you to experience new and mighty things that God will do in your home and your life. If you decide to commit to prayer and fasting, I ask that you sit and be still as you pray your commitment unto to the Lord. God knows the plans that He has for you! Then together we can begin our journey for a deeper and closer relationship with the Lover of our Soul.

Allow this Hebrew worship song to bless you as you take in our prayer requests.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNPBO20wKA&list=PL6L8QJzJNziA4Dsed721dM9GXAYsQ4Um9&index=3

Please add your request to the list:


1/3/2017
From Yolanda Yes Thank you for your desire to continue to pray for each other. I have a few prayer requests for 2017. for myself -To continue to know our Mighty God in a closer way. To be obedient where he leads me. 
My Mom Linda- For healing and strength upon her whole body. She is sick again battling diabetes, not eating well, she has no energy to walk. She stays in bed all day. May she have a reveal in her heart and mind to stay strong and will to survive. 
My Aunt Maria - She has stage 3 cancer in uterus. Will be getting Chemo soon. 
My friend and co-worker - Adela  Battling lymphoma cancer. 
Finally my Two children,That they continue to make wise choices & protection from harm in our schools. 


1/3/2017
From Phil - Please pray that my family & I receive income and medical insurance.

1/3/2017
from Lydia Our prodigals
Our new President 
My Cousin in Chicago - Baptism of the Holy Spirit
Christian - Salvation for him & Aunt Amanda
Deliverance - Cesar, Di, Josh & Alice
Janette - Salvation
Renee - Miracle of complete eyesight to return & Salvation


May the peace of God be with us in 2017.
job leon

Comments

  1. Hi Lydia,
    Yes Thank you for your desire to continue to pray for eachother. I have a few prayer requests for 2017
    Myself- To continue to know our Mighty God in a closer way. To be obedient where he leads me.
    My Mom Linda- For healing and strength upon her whole body. She is sick again battling diabetes, not eating well, she has no energy to walk. She stays in bed all day.May she have a reveal in her heart and mind to stay strong and will to survive.
    My Aunt Maria - She has stage 3 cancer in uterus. Will be getting Khemo soon.
    My friend and co-worker -Adela
    Battling lymphoma cancer.
    Finally my Two children,
    That they continue to make wise choices. And protection from harm in the schools.
    Thank you very much Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lydia,
    *My prayer request would be that my 4 children would be on fire for God's word, that the Lord may protect them, use them, guide them and convict them to do things that are pleasing to Him.
    *My dad's salvation and for him to stop smoking and drinking.
    *Clear vision of where the Lord wants me in this season.
    *To deepen my faith in the Lord

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORD 4 TODAY - “Put on Jesus”

“We All Go The Way of Grace”

Ducati Gutierrez