Quote by A. B. Simpson

         Quote for the week 
         by A. B. Simpson

"God baptizes us with holy boldness and divine confidence, because He is looking not fore great people, but for people who will dare to prove the greatness of their God."

Albert Benjamin Simpson, also known as A. B. Simpson, was a Canadian preacher, theologian, author, and founder of the Christian and Missionary Alliance, an evangelical denomination with an emphasis on global evangelism.     Wikipedia

PLEASE ADD YOUR PRAYER REQUEST AND LET'S CONTINUE TO PRAY ONE FOR ANOTHER, IN THE PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS...

PRAYER REQUESTS FOR WEEK OF 1/3/2017

1/4/2017
From Terry - Pray for her Dad who has fallen ill. Doctors found spots in his liver and will run tests. Please pray.

1/3/2017
From Yolanda Yes Thank you for your desire to continue to pray for each other. I have a few prayer requests for 2017. for myself -To continue to know our Mighty God in a closer way. To be obedient where he leads me. 
My Mom Linda- For healing and strength upon her whole body. She is sick again battling diabetes, not eating well, she has no energy to walk. She stays in bed all day. May she have a reveal in her heart and mind to stay strong and will to survive. 
My Aunt Maria - She has stage 3 cancer in uterus. Will be getting Chemo soon. 
My friend and co-worker - Adela  Battling lymphoma cancer. 
Finally my Two childrenThat they continue to make wise choices & protection from harm in our schools. 


1/3/2017
From Phil - Please pray that my family & I receive income and medical insurance.

1/3/2017
from Lydia 
Our prodigals
Our new President 
My Cousin in Chicago - Baptism of the Holy Spirit
Christian - Salvation for him & Aunt Amanda
Deliverance - Cesar, Di, Josh & Alice
Janette - Salvation
Renee - Miracle of complete eyesight to return & Salvation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD 4 TODAY - “Put on Jesus”

“We All Go The Way of Grace”

Ducati Gutierrez