Your Spirit O Lord

Thank you Lord for your Spirit
for it draws my heart closer to you and puts a fire within my soul.
Thank you Lord for your Spirit
that fills me with your Love & your Grace when I fall short, and prompts my heart to desire to be more like You!
Thank you Lord for your Spirit
that becomes Hope to my weary heart 
in times of chaos and violence in our world.
Thank you Lord for your Spirit
that teaches me those things that are good,
true, simple and pure which have become the 
foundation that changed my life.

Thank you Lord for your Spirit
in these times when everyone has an opinion
and the lies and deceit of many are strong.
It is Your Spirit that surrounds my heart and my mind. 
It is Your Spirit that keeps my Faith from faltering.

Thank you Lord for your Spirit which has become my Truth, for I now know what is evil, although everyone around me is teaching that the evil they do, they now call good. 
How contrary and confusing all their foolishness is!

Thank you Lord for your Spirit
that encourages me to love others
Just like you love me, unconditionally.

Thank you Lord for your Spirit
that has given me kindness, forgiveness, and purpose, 
which has touched the lives of those around me.
It has been Your Spirit O Lord that has been
The Light to them whom you have placed in
my home and in my path. For many lives have been changed 
and transformed because of Your Spirit O Lord.

Thank you Lord for your Spirit
that makes the way for anyone who wants to experience Your Love
and Your forgiveness, to just cry out.
And they will indeed see your Face.

1 Corinthians 2:9-14

But as it is written:
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.
But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Comments

  1. Enjoying the writings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lydia.👍 And yes Lord thank you for Your Holy Spirit that Quickens me and chastens me when I say or think something that is not of you. Lord thank you for your Spirit that directs me in prayer for all. LORD THANK YOU FOR YOUR SPIRIT THAT COMFORTS ME WHEN I AM DOWN, CONFUSED, OR TIRED. Lord your Holy Spirit is all I need to face trials . I may forget some times that I am sealed with Your Holy Spirit, but when I call and invite You in, I am richly reminded and find peace and Joy, regardless of my life circumstances. Lord I Love Your Presence. 💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”