Open My Mouth, O Lord

To enjoy this sweet melody by Hillsong, please cut & paste this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSOjaBf_rpU

I was reminded of how we are all One in the body, and how important you are to me! Without each other, we can not walk this journey encouraged and full of joy.      
My prayer is that we continue to pray for our families, the church, our country & its leaders. I sincerely pray that the Holy Spirit will greatly move in these difficult times bringing unity and peace within our borders. We can all see the signs of the times, as Jesus told us in Matthew 24:3-8. 

 Later, Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives. His disciples came to him privately and said, “Tell us, when will all this happen? What sign will signal your return and the end of the world?”
Jesus told them, “Don’t let anyone mislead you, for many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah.’ They will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and threats of wars, but don’t panic. Yes, these things must take place, but the end won’t follow immediately. Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world. But all this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come.
Let us continue to hold fast to our faith and to all truth that we have been taught by God, so that as the days get shorter, our stand for God will become stronger. 
We all need one another. Through the powerful weapon of prayer we can lift one another up to Abba. This I want to do with thanksgiving, because I truly am grateful that you are in my life.
I have a new desire that has been birth in my heart this year, and that is for the lost who are in bondage and without hope. I am finally learning that sin is a devastating stronghold that must come to the Light, through the hearing of the Word of God. Only then will people recognize their need to be transformed. Then with love, patience and prayer will chains be broken, lives changed and families restored. All a wonderful gift from God.  
But I must tell people, about this wonderful gift from God. I share this with you because I am in need of prayer. I do not have boldness to speak like this and I am afraid. Please pray for me, that God will teach me how to speak His Words of Life to those who need to hear it, without fear. 
May you continue to be strong in your faith and bold in your love for Him. Please consider having a more committed time of prayer. We cannot be too busy for something so powerful as "prayer." Prayer will make a difference!
Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Comments

  1. From Mama Duck..
    I have to share this--my friend at work and I often talk about our daily devotion emails and how when we are really needing support they seem to be talking directly to us. She always says,"well, that's why its called the living word."
    So yesterday was just a rotten day, especially with one of my "extra kids"--Donnie calls them the ducks because I'm Mama Duck--and this kid is having a hard time and really shutting me out, and I was feeling like I wasn't helping him and that maybe my fussing over other people was more a burden than a gift etc--you know basically being a whiny cry baby haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORD 4 TODAY - “Put on Jesus”

“We All Go The Way of Grace”

Ducati Gutierrez