Lost Again

A song for all hearts to rejoice in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcqria2wmg

How did I get so far off the path?
How quickly I have lost my way.
I am consumed by busyness.
I have no peace and my mind does not stop.

These thoughts have consumed my time and my peace. I can not stop and be still.
I am like a madman searching but not finding, and not sure what to do.

Where are my quiet times?
Where is my God?
I run to church and there I sit
Wondering what went wrong?

At last, I found what I have been looking for.
The quietness of soul as I sit in His Presence.
Oh, to be renewed by His Word. and 
Refreshed by His Love.

What has your attention?
What distracts you from being free?
What holds your heart captive?
Search me O Lord and reveal that which causes me to stray.

For there is nothing that can separate me from Your love,
But there are many distractions that causes me to fall away.
May I remain simple and true 
To the One who has been Faithful and True.

This is where my heaven is,
In His loving arms.
In His Perfect Peace.
In His Presence.

“And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow, not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.”   Romans 8:38

Let’s Pray
Father, may I keep my eyes on Only you, for then I do not allow any other to take your rightful place in my heart.
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD 4 TODAY - “Put on Jesus”

“We All Go The Way of Grace”

Ducati Gutierrez