Journal from an Empty Nest Roller Coaster


Journal of November 2017
  ·    Open door in San Dimas.
  ·     Canceled San Dimas because an open door in La Verne for $200 /month less.
  ·     Slow beginning and hardness of heart personnel
  ·     Waiting.
  ·     A 2nd door opens in West Covina for $100/month more.
  ·     Still Waiting on La Verne

Journal of December 2017
·        West Covina becomes available, but waiting on La Verne
·        Must let go of West Covina with hope in La Verne
·        12/14/2017 La Verne has rejected my application
·        12/18/2017 Contact Covina and yes studio available
·        12/23/2017 Move In

Journal of January 2018
·        Much down time
·        Not used to being alone
·        Reading
·        Going to bed by 8pm
·        New Years Eve alone and in bed by 9pm
·        Can’t sleep
·        No Appetite
·        No desire to cook
·        Must change my thought process and get out of this pit
·        Such a serious loss and real pain, why?
·        Begin to cry out to the Lord to help me to get through this phrase
·        Found myself in sweet fellowship and renewed in spirit.
·        New Hope that all will be whole
·        New zeal in prayer for kids, revival, church, community and deliverance
·        Did not die from being alone or from God’s perfect plan for children to grow up and away from parents.
Psalm 131 
Lord, my heart is not haughty, Nor my eyes lofty. Neither do I concern myself with great matters,
Nor with things too profound for me. Surely, I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with his mother; Like a weaned child is my soul within me. O Israel, hope in the Lord from this time forth and forever.
You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”