Joshua

2/4/2019

Lord light a fire in my heart
That I may clearly see
Your Will and plans 4 me
So I can be all You want me to be.

Let my thoughts be always before Thee
So I may know how to walk
Use me to show others Your ways and Your love
That many may ask why I trust in God.

May I boldly stand for Truth and 4 You
For Your Name is powerful and You are good.
A Father you are, ready to find me whenever I am
Calling my name and stretching out Your hand.

You desire my obedience that my life may
be satisfied and full
Your love and promises are too wonderful
for me to understand.
Oh Lord, what can I give You
For all that You've done?

All You want is my life and my heart
And in return I get Your amazing love.
Father, let this be my prayer today
That my heart, I freely surrender to You, everday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”