MOVE ON


"God has removed our rebellious acts as far away from us as the east is from the west."   Psalm 103:12

East and west can never meet. This is a symbolic portrait of God's forgiveness.

When He forgives our sin, He:
 1)   separates it from us 

        and 

(2)  doesn't even remember it.

We do not need to wallow in the past, for God forgives and forgets. 

He has wiped our record clean. If we are to follow God, we must model His forgiveness as well. 

When we forgive others, we: 
(1)  should strive to put their actions behind us 

       and 

(2)  move on.

If you find yourself living in the past, please take a moment to say a prayer and let God show you His love and His forgiveness.

"Father, I am asking You to forgive me for my sins and ask you to come into my heart and help me to forgive myself, as you have forgiven me." 
In Jesus' name I pray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”