Real Christian Needed

 This is why, we need to be with like-minded people, because they understand the things of God. 

How tragic not to have believers in your lives, in your homes, workplace, country or communities.

What would you do, if you didn’t have Real Christians in your life?

 Who would encourage you?

“speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord”     Ephesians 5:19

 Pray with you?  
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you”    1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

 Bring sweet words of comfort and hope?

“Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep”     Romans 12:5

 Worship with you?

“But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them”      Acts 16:25

Teach you?

“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord”     Colossians 3:16

 

Comments

  1. So thankful for the many believers throughout my walk. For them who came at different times of my life; to teach, to encourage, to hold me accountable, to correct me, to hold my hand, those that pray for me.

    So grateful for my church family, that look past my imperfections and continually cheering me on towards the finish line!

    So happy to be counted as one in God's family. It has made a huge difference in my life and in the life of my children!
    lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Lydia . Very grateful for the church family . As said before , very grateful for you too! What we shared in Single moms and how you poured your love on us will never be forgotten. The Go in Peace was my first step to a new LIFE Peaceful life walking in Christ. May we continue to keep running the race and aim for the 🏆 Jesus Christ our King .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! As many of said ,”we can’t be lone rangers “” we need each other to continue this race.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”