Psalm 66:16-19 NLT

I have been keeping this tradition of filling out my prayer cards every December. 

I'm blown away by God's faithfulness to my answered prayers!

One of my 1st impossible prayer request was for Alice, my sister, to come back to the Lord, after many years of backsliding. 

This year I witnessed my sister's return to the Lord & how tenderly He drew her back to Himself. 

She died in His arms, after He first took her through her journey of forgiveness, restoration & reconciliation with her children & family.

I am a blessed woman to have such an awesome & faithful God.

Psalm 66:16-19

“Come and listen, all you who fear God, and I will tell you what he did for me.

For I cried out to him for help, praising him as I spoke. If I had not confessed the sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened.

But God did listen! He paid attention to my prayer”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”