Mourning 9/22/2022


I’m sad today because I’m really missing my little sister .. she was my crazy half, my pain in the butt, but she was my sister.

I can’t talk to her, I can’t laugh with her and this grieving pain today is natural & it’s normal.

This feeling of loss makes me different from animals, from trees and from everything else that God created; because I can feel the pain of a loss loved one…. 

My crazy twin left this earth exactly seven (7) months ago today and the sadness is still within my heart.

I miss the idea of calling her just to hear what crazy stuff she’s been up to. 

I also learned today as I’m mourning her loss, and that is, that it’s OK to grieve … that it’s natural … there’s no time limit and also I have hope now, because she’s no longer struggling with her regrets, her shame & the pain of losing her children. She is no longer hurting herself and I have found the freedom to let her go.

She has found rest, peace and healing at last. 

Be well my little sister in the arms of the Father!

Just 4 You

My Little Sister

Our lives have entwined 

And we are sisters by default 

But my heart still aches for your laugh

And your joy for life still reigns

In the hearts & minds of all with whom you crossed paths

But blessed am I, to been given the honor of 

Calling you “My little sister” …

Miss you Princess! Til we come together again

Tell Jesus I love Him…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD 4 TODAY - “Put on Jesus”

“We All Go The Way of Grace”

Ducati Gutierrez