Cesar A Salazar jr

Wow, when the Holy Spirit is speaking it is needful to stop for a moment and listen to what He is saying to you. It is that wonderful still small voice that will fill your heart with joy, when you take stop and listen.

We can chose to let God’s Word get away from us at that moment, only to later realize that you missed His wonderful blessing.

I did just that! 

I robbed myself of having the opportunity to share one last time an “I Love You little brother” …. 

God’s perfect delight was to give me peace & closure with my brother, Cesar. 

I robbed myself of such a wonderful blessing. 

I was too prideful, too busy and too fearful to heed God’s gracious blessing. 

The bottom line is that God was calling me to reach out one more time to him, but I didn’t.

Cesar left us on Thursday afternoon, October 13, 2022 in the stillness of his room. 

I love you baby brother! I miss you .. 

I find comfort in learning that you left us just as you designed it. You did not want us to feel sad or bad about your health issues. You dealt with it in your own way & your own terms, bravo!

Til I see you again, thank you for taking my hand and giving me the chance to tell you that I Love You.

WORD 4 TODAY  - “Delight

To find true happiness & peace is to find yourself delighted in the things of the Lord.

Such as serving others, strengthening your fellowship with the Lord and of course, learning more about the One you call LORD. 

When you seek Him, you will find Him.

Delight thyself also in the Lord, And He shall give thee the desires of thine heart” - psalm 37:4

Here the word “desires” refers to the spiritual things which the world can not offer.

Let’s draw closer to the One we call upon in difficult times! And He will draw close to us…

Comments

  1. My condolences Prima I’m sending you a virtual hug all the way from Chicago te amo mucho!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”