Mansion Over The Hilltop

As I sit and enjoy my quiet time just looking around at all the beauty that God has created just for us! I’m reminded of His promise that He’s made a mansion for me just over the hilltop!

I’m sitting here with tears of joy, as I reflect on my life, and in my walk with Christ. Too many times I had wandered off from His path, looking for something .. whether it was love, understanding or maybe it was acceptance, I am not sure. 

But one day I walked into a church, not looking for God, but there He was waiting for me. And I heard a sermon that opened my heart, and I realized that all that I was searching for, I found right there in that small church! I found love, I found understanding and acceptance, all from One man, called Jesus.

He has been with me from that day forward, even in my wanderings, in my back sliding and in my darkest times, He was there.

I have often believed that I was alone. But, I just realized this morning, that I was never alone!

This holiday season is quickly approaching and as you take time to reflect, I encourage you to take a moment to listen to these lyrics. It will put things into perspective. This earth is not our home, for we are pilgrims on our way to our mansion just over the hilltop.

Jesus said “Let not Your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions, if it were not so, I would have told you. But now I go to prepare a place for you. And If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to Myself. That where I am, there you may be also; and where I go, you know! And The Way you know!

Do not grow weary, Jesus is coming! 

Whether we go by the grave or we meet Him when He returns; remember that you have a mansion just over the hilltop!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving & Christmas Season,

 job leon

Comments

  1. Thank you..Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amén..Thank you! I appreciate your writings: they inspire me deeply.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORD 4 TODAY - “Put on Jesus”

“We All Go The Way of Grace”

Ducati Gutierrez