My Friend, My Brother

 

From A Journal, 1/19/2023

Wow Father, I have seen and I am a witness to Your Majesty,  in the last three (3) months through Joey's life and testimony!

I had the privilege to watch Your Grace, Your Favor, Your Goodness, Your Faithfulness and Your Mercy working in the life of Your child.

1.  Grace

You called, saved, and used Your child for Your purpose in my life. Your child became like a real brother to me. He was always happy to see me, he helped me repeatedly, and he was a great listener. 

We shared our past and praised You for the marvelous work and restoration that You had done in our lives! Truly You made beauty from ashes and what a glorious testimony of Your work!

2. Favor

How do I describe the awesome opportunity everyone had in watching Your child get his own place! There were too many obstacles and no chance for this to happen as it did! But Your Favor and plan was at work and the impossible became possible, and for me this was an impossible prayer request which You answered. 

The beauty of watching how You moved on his behalf was a miracle to see! My faith was increased, as my eyes witnessed Your Favor and my spirit became alive as I witnessed Your Love. I was in awe of Your Good work, and continually praised You and blessed Your Name. 

3. Goodness

You provided Your child with the desire of his heart, "to have his own place". What joy and what excitement all of this was for him, as he shouted it from the rooftop for all to hear and for all to see Your wonderful works! This caused my heart to understand, "the work which You began in us, You ARE Faithful to complete it. What a testimony of the power of God in the life of His children.

4. Faithfulness

Your faithfulness begins with our salvation, and it carries us till the day that we take our last breath! Your child shared how he came to know You and how You had changed his hard and cold heart. We all saw a gentle, sensitive, and caring man still in the process of transforming into the man You called him to be. Your Faithfulness towards him was evident in his life. Thank you, Lord!

5. Mercy

Your mercy in taking Your child home, was wonderfully displayed. In pain and tribulation, You revealed Yourself to him. And at the end of it all, I learned so much about You, as I watched Joey walk with You. And Paradise is now his new home!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”