“Rest In The Lord”

                         WORD 4 TODAY 


“Rest in the Lord” means that you can leave things in God’s hands, period. 

Don’t try to take it back!

Forget about it those things that weigh you down for a moment and learn to rest in God (take relief).

You will then learn a bit about the “Peace of God”.  

Try it.  Matt 12:27 from the Message translation 

“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. 

Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace.  I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. 

Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.” 

You can also integrate the link into text, for example you can write at the end of blog posts «Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts by following us» where «following us» is a link to https://follow.it/job-leon?leanpub.

Comments

  1. Your Prima Nilka:
    Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Prima, perfect translation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”