WORD 4 TODAY, Proverbs 27:17


“As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend”

Today let’s give thanks 4 those who love us enough to be straight up with us. 

We may not agree or like it, but if it’s a truth that helps us to see that a change needs to take place; then we are without excuse and should consider what we heard.

When left alone in our own wrong ways & bad thoughts, we can not smell the stench within.

Others can quickly sense that you’re off base but not willing to be honest with you!

Today, the Holy Spirit was that friend to me! He showed me that I need to let go of certain sins (in my mind) and allow the Holy Spirit to do a new work in my heart. 

Today I’m praying for a heart transplant so I can walk in the freedom that I have in Christ.

“Iron does indeed sharpen iron”, if you need a change.  amen

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORD 4 TODAY - “Put on Jesus”

“We All Go The Way of Grace”

Ducati Gutierrez