Yup, it’s strange but good. I should write on how we all can see God during the death of one of His own.

Been thankful for my Dad coming back to the Lord before His death. I went twice to see him before he got sick (once with Di & once with Josh).Both times I felt like I was on a missionary trip to remind him of God. I don’t remember anything great that I said to him or did, but I remember praying a lot for him on those trips.Then My husband passing was all God. And yet in all of that you could sense God’s presence. I never once doubted that it was God’s perfect will & that he too is in heaven.
With Tio Leonides, I remember having him repeat the sinner’s prayer to receive Jesus. So that’s comforting to my heart.
And I also asked Mom to repeat the sinner’s prayer, so I am finally realizing that my heart sings, because I know where my family will be spending eternity.Wow, that’s pretty cool and it gives me peace within my soul.We serve an Awesome God…..
Psalm 39:5
Indeed, You have made my days as handbreadths, And my age is as nothing before You; Certainly every man at his best state is but vapor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”