STRUGGLES

Let’s discuss what you are facing. Do you believe that you are alone in this struggle and think that others do not struggle with these issues.

It is true that we all have different ways of dealing with pain, self-control, being alone, shame, fears, and many more unspoken emotions.

Why don’t we talk about it?

You are not alone! Many of us face thoughts and fears. Such as, afraid of how our thoughts control us; being alone, being forgotten, having no interest in others, wanting to be alone because no one can understand you, and many other reasons, for the struggles that you face.

I for one, have a tough time dealing with thoughts of anger. Not sure where this is coming from or how to deal with it. What I am learning to do about it is to stay positive. When I notice the anger rising, I talk out loud and work on turning that negative thought into a positive one.

Another of my examples would be when I see happy couples enjoying themselves. With this issue, I finally can understand why I feel angry seeing them enjoying life.

If I can be honest, it is because I miss this so much. I desire to have a companion that I can talk with, enjoy doing things together with.

Watching couples together triggers an angry emotion within me because I miss that feeling of being together. I miss how things once were and how lucky and wonderful that made me feel.

I know that I am not alone with the things I struggle with. What are you struggling with?

Think about talking out loud about how it makes you feel, maybe then you can begin to understand it and find how to best deal with it.

Also, remember that there are many issues that aging brings. Health, finances, addiction, lack of interest and much more.

I challenge you to talk about it and honestly work to change those attitudes that bring you down.

Remember, you are your best friend. Begin to make a change in yourself that will help you to become a happier person.

You deserve it! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”