In The Beginning



Our Beginning 

Ezekiel 16:6-8 NKJ
“And when I passed by you and saw you struggling in your own blood, I said to you in your blood, ‘Live!’ 

Yes, I said to you in your blood, ‘LIVE’ “I made you thrive like a plant in the field; and you grew, matured, and became very beautiful. Your breasts were formed, your hair grew, but you were naked and bare”.

(Jesus Becomes Our Lord) 

Ez 16:8 
“When I passed by you again and looked upon you, indeed your time was the time of love; So I spread My wing over you and covered your nakedness”.

“Yes, I swore an oath to you and entered into a covenant with you, and you became Mine,” 
says the Lord God.

A blessing for you my Sister to remember 
Who You Are in Christ!

Strong Woman in Christ 
Ephesians 3:16
“that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man”

Dwell in Faith and Love
Ephesians 3:17  “Then Christ will make His home in your heart as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. 

“Walk in Wisdom and Understanding”

Ephesians 3:18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is”.

Continue the to Know Him

Ephesians 3:19 “May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully”

Why walk and live 4 Christ?

Ephesians 3:20 Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God”.

Thanks 4 sharing your journey. Seems like I’m on the mend, thanks be2 God. He has been so good. 
This year has been a real test for me, that is why I wanted to remind us that although we are going through difficult times and we feel as if we are alone, our God is there.
That is how I felt this year.. alone.. very sick and not understanding why.. especially because I was never sick before and this year it hit me all at once!

The above scripture is to encourage us to hold on to what we have been taught.
The night has not yet fallen and the trials and difficulties we are facing will produce character and patience in our walk. 
job leon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”