My Sister




Our Loving Father,  
I present to you my friend who is in my heart and this is my prayer for her. 
Help her live her life according to Your Will. Guide her, renew her mindset and heart where needed, so she will overcome temptations or any barriers and weaknesses. 
May it be You who puts her in high places like the eagles.  
May she spread love and shine in dark places where it’s difficult for others to reach. 
May she bring a word of love, healing and liberation to others. Protect her at all times. Deliver her and her loved ones from harm and all form of evil people and spirits unseen.  
Keep any virus, danger, pain or disease away from her, may she heal fast without long side effects. 
Thank you Our God, Our Healer.  
Lift her up when she feels weak, and when she walks, may she feel your presence and the certainty that she is safe in your Holy hands. In Jesus' name, Amen.  ♥️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”