WORD 4 TODAY - “Confident”

 










Ephesians 1:18
“I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope God has given to those He called - His holy people who are His rich and glorious inheritance”

As you read what Paul is writing to the church in Ephesus, you begin to see that:

1. God called you

Therefore I, a prisoner for serving the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of your calling, for you have been called by God.
2. God wants you to understand the strong & confident Hope that is yours through Jesus Christ 

Romans 5:4
And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation
3. You are God’s, Holy and Rich people. 
Rich because of what He has done 4 you AND
the work at the Cross by our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am writing to all of you in Rome who are loved by God and are called to be his own holy people. May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.
Do you see and understand the full love of God? 

And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.
Open your heart and give thanks for His wonderful wonders He has shown you! 
Amen

Comments

  1. Beautiful love He has for us, n yes I know He loves me bcuz He's shown me countless times throughout my life that He is there with me in all circumstances. I thank Him constantly throughout every day and night, no one knows, but He knows. Verbal thanking is good but not enough, He deserves much more than that. He wants us to thank Him by the way we live our lives so that others may see Him in us and that they might serve Him because of our example. Even though I'm not living my life according to His Will for me, I know He still loves me and He loves you too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”