WORD 4 TODAY -"From Above"

"Wisdom” is what the world holds high. With it you can obtain fame maybe even power. But with the “wisdom that comes from above” you will obtain favor with God.Deuteronomy 34:9“Now Joshua son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom1 Kings 3:10The Lord was pleased that Solomon had asked for wisdom”Job 28:12“But do people know where to find wisdom? Where can they find understanding”Job 28:28“And this is what God says to all humanity: “The fear of the Lord is true wisdomto forsake evil is real understanding”

Comments

  1. It is good to see both, the beauty and the value of Wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've asked for wisdom numerous times but I don't feel like I've received any. Maybe I'm asking for the wrong reason. Father, please grant me wisdom to get closer to You n serve You the way that pleases You n to make good sound decisions that may help me be a better person n to help others. Thank You Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like the perfect reasons to ask for godly wisdom, which always pleases our Father, amen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”