A Year of Jubilee

Oh I have a praise report! 

As I said before, it was a tough last year in 2023 filled with physical struggle & stress. The long covid journey was long and difficult. But like any journey with God, you will have the Good, the Bad and the Blessing.

God, was near and He walked with me in this time of wilderness. 

Why did God want me in the wilderness? 
I know that it was for the benefit of my soul, for my good as I drew closer and to receive my portion of His blessings.

I can look back now and see how He walked with me, the marvelous things that He revealed, and the glorious times that we spent together up on the mountain.

This was a different kind of a “mountain top experience.”

I understand better, that cloud of confusion, fear and doubt that was over me. Is this what Israel experienced?

God was calling me to higher ground and a deeper walk. There at the mountaintop He opened scriptures and opened my eyes, so that I was able to see Him. 

Wow, what an amazing journey, where I meet with God on the mountain many times!

I wholeheartedly rejoice today that God brought me into the wilderness!

Hosea 2:14
“Therefore, behold, I will allure her,
Will bring her into the wilderness,
And speak comfort to her”

If God is calling you, do not be afraid. You will not be alone. God wants to take you up to higher ground where you will meet with Him face 2 face.

Of course, we know that flesh can not see God, but you can certainly see His glorious Presence!

Go in peace and see God….



Comments

  1. I'm glad God opened ur eyes n allowed u to see what He was doing in ur life. He was there with u all the way n He will continue to do so. So happy for u n keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amén thank you for sharing your praise report & experience its such a blessing to hear 🙏🙌

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”