Spiritual Warfare / Mental Illness

Episode 3/23/2024 - in transition of weaning off antidepressant.

Description: Tough, strange, unique, scary as I try calming my breathing. 
Feeling airway tightening. Must calm down, relax and concentrate on slow and deep breaths.

Have been feeling this lack of energy and not wanting to do anything! Can’t seem to concentrate on my communion paper. It’s all there just need to put together! Why can I not get into it?  Have no desire. What is going on?

Is this depression? Just want to stay in bed and pj’s?  I lay down and a strong “thought” flashes.

Bad headache, also feeling “cabin fever” so I drive to gym. Gotta stay focus. Gotta get out of here…

Body and mind in turmoil. No peace. Is this spiritual warfare? 

Father, I belong to You alone. You are MY God and I need YOU.

3/24/2024
Palm Sunday and the LORD is entering into the city, one last time.

Stayed in bed until 1pm. My mind and body feels energized. Looking forward to working on “communion paper.”

Father, what are you trying to teach me? This episode is not the 1st but the worst! 

Others have asked me, “why don’t you reach out 4 help”?  They say, “call me”.
But Father, who can help? Who holds my life in His hand? Who knows my coming in and going out?
Who is My Shepherd? Who formed me and knows my every thought?

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
You say, “be anxious for nothing”… 

I lay this feeling of anxiety at Your feet. Take it Lord and in return may I have Your peace?
Let me rest in You now as You calm my breathing. 

I will put my Trust in You and not turn to the inhaler.
Father, I believe You are My healer and My portion.
Is this a test of Faith?

You say, “in everything by prayer and supplication”…

O My King, You are My prayer.. to You I lift up my heart to worship and obey.

My prayer is to give You my hands and my life as a sacrifice of surrender to do Your work. Let Thy Will be done in my heart. 

You say, “with thanksgiving”…. 

Yes Father, I am thankful that You “call me Your own”. I am thankful that You came to this place call earth, which by the way, You created .. to die for humanity’s sin. 

Thank You that You gave me Your Holy Spirit. 
It is this Spirit that lives in me, that brings to my remembrance Your Word.  Just now, You brought to my mind this scripture that I can pray, in this time of need. It is Your Word that brings me comfort!

You said, “let your requests be made known to God”

Here I am Lord….  I do not know what is happening in my home, my mind and my body. 
I am making this prayer known to You, Father.
It seems to be one thing after another within my mind and body. What is it Father? 

You said, “get up and anoint yourself and your home”.
You whispered to “get up and stand against the powers of darkness”…

Father, I am thankful for You are My God. Today You have answered my prayers. Thank you O Lord and my God. 

Holy, Holy is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

I have called you to battle. Walk by Faith and not by sight. The battle belongs to the Lord.
Stand, pray, watch, “go forth for the battle is Mine,” says the Lord. 


3:11pm, Palm Sunday, 3/24/2024

Ephesians 6:16-18
“above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

3/24/2024   Norwalk  6:10pm

That’s exactly how cunning the enemy is.. when you do not stay alert, he will slide in as you are busy tending to Your father’s business.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”