“The Great Divide”

Matthew 10:34-36
“Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! I came not to bring peace, but a sword. 

“I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. Your enemies will be right in your own household” 

5/3/2024.   John 17:9-12
I pray for them; I do not pray for the world, but for those You have given Me, because they belong to You; 

And all things that are Mine are Yours, and all things that are Yours are Mine; and I am glorified in them. 

I am no longer in the world; yet they are still in the world, and I am coming to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name, the name which You have given Me, so that they may be one just as We are. 

While I was with them, I was keeping them in Your name which You have given Me; and I guarded them and protected them, and not one of them was lost except the son of destruction, so that the Scripture would be fulfilled.

Our children - marriage 
Our grandchildren - school agenda

Politics -True believers STAND
Election

The Sick 
Waiting on test results/ surgeries 

Caregivers 

1st Responders- fire, police & military 

Ourselves - that we may continue to grow in understanding & the knowledge of God
Let us out in the spiritual armory if God - STAND

Studies at Village Green that it would cause revival in our heart - Overflow 

Safety of this community 


Fruit of the spirit (9) 
But the fruit of the Spirit the result of His presence within us
is love unselfish concern for others], joy, inner peace, patience not the ability to wait, but how we act while waiting, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.
WORD 4 TODAY 5/5/2024
       “His Open Door"
Not every open door in your life is from Me. If I opened the door, it will not cause you confusion. It will lead you to a closer relationship with Me. 
Don’t immediately follow people through an open door simply because they claim to speak for Me or ask you to trust them more than Me and My Word. Don’t seek counsel from those who don’t walk in My wisdom or who don’t live solely for Me. 
My open doors bring glory to My name and further My Kingdom. I am a God of order, and when I order your steps, I open doors that no man can shut. 
So before you walk toward a new opportunity, be sure to pray and count the cost of what you are giving up.  Take an honest look at where you will be going and whether you are headed in the most effective and everlasting direction. 
When you seek My guidance, you will hear My still voice say, “This is the way, My beloved; now walk in it.”
The LORD says:  "Stop at the crossroads and look around. Ask for the old, godly way, and walk in it. Travel its path, and you will find rest for your souls.”    Jeremiah 6:16
Treasure of Truth: Before you walk away, count the cost of what you are leaving behind.
6/4/2024 Spiritual Warfare is Here! 
Rampant, bold, consistent with a “no-hold mentality” by Satan and his minions.
Spiritual warfare is not new. It began after God created the heavens and the earth, with everything good upon the earth, then God created man and his helper.
Since the Garden of Eden, the subtle and cunning devil has been at work trying to destroy this amazing relationship that God made with Man.
Step back and see the bold tactics that Satan has released upon our lives, our homes and marriages, our children. Satan has taken over our school system, our politics, our courts and our laws.
He has taken away many of our American rights and is no going after our religious freedoms.
What do you see, Jesus asked? What are you doing about what you see?
Question: 
1) are you thinking that everything will be okay?
2) are you waiting on others to pray?
3) are you fight In the Spirit for yourself and your home?
4) are you drawing away because it’s becoming too hard? Too overwhelming?
Wherever you are at, it is my sincere desire to ask you to step up and be a leader. Rise up and being others along to put on the entire spiritual armory and stand.
Let’s fight n our knees! Let’s get our homes praying together for all the wickedness and darkness. 
I encourage you to begin a weekly prayer group or prayer chain. Get creative so you can reach more believers. 
Get committed to reading the Bible. Get committed to drawing closer to your church family, get in church! 
We all need one another, for it takes a village and there are no lone rangers the church!
If  you are that Lone Ranger, may I encourage to pray that the Holy Spirit will open your heart and your eyes. Recognize that Satan’s lies and distractions all coming against God’s people in full. Just take a look at what is going on in Israel.
You are the church and God’s people, likewise Israel is God’s land and God’s people.
6/9/2024
As it’s getting harder for me to take in my breath AND I’m slowing down, I am realizing just how beautiful YOU are Jesus! You’re beautiful O O Your’re beautiful.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”