To All Who Are Running The Race

PRESSING TOWARD THE GOAL
Philippians 3:13-14

Paul said that he as forgetting 
the past and reaching forward to the future. 

It is awfully difficult to move forward when you are looking backward. Many people are hindered in their progress because they are always looking at the past, either hung up by their failures, or bitter against those who have hurt them, or resting on the laurels of their past successes. 

I want to look forward to what God is going to do in the future, and I believe our best days are ahead of us.

As Paul talked about pressing "toward the goal for the prize," I think of how runners in distance races hold a certain amount of energy back for that final lap and their finishing kick. 

That is how I want to live my life. I am getting older and I have the finish line in sight. 

Now is the time for me to turn on my final kick and give it everything l've got.

I'm pressing forward, leaning into the tape! No time to look back!

Comments

  1. Amen! Prima,
    We have to strive to preserve no matter what comes are way. We have to lean on Jesus for His strength! 🙏🏽
    I want to finish the race and meet my maker in Heaven can’t wait for that day. 🙏🏽♥️🩸🙌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! As we live in the last days may we stay focused on the finish line . May we run stronger each passing g day towards our crown in glory . Griselda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The A B C’s of LIFE

“We All Go The Way of Grace”